The VGA-7 presents guitarists with the most powerful and complete guitar modeling technology in history. This easy-to-use amp serves up a range of COSM-based modern and vintage amp sounds, onboard effects and speaker cabinet simulations, plus models of different electric and acoustic guitar types, pickup types, and tunings using any steel-string electric or acoustic guitar and an optional GK-2AH Divided Pickup.
- Digital modeling guitar amplifier with analog-style controls for superb ease-of-use
- 20 distinct COSM amp models including vintage and modern tube amps, solid state and acoustic instrument amps, plus speaker cabinet simulations
- Gain, Volume, 3-band EQ and Presence controls customized for each amp model
- COSM Guitar Modeling simulates 26 guitar types—electric, acoustic, hollow-body, and "guitar-meets-synth"—using any steel-string electric or acoustic guitar*
- Pickup type and position simulations with pickup blending capabilities*
- Instant open tunings, Nashville, and user-defined tunings, 12-string guitars*
- 4 independent effects processors with 15 distinct Roland/BOSS effects algorithms
- 80 preset memories plus 80 user memories with extensive foot control options
- GK-Ready 13-pin input plus standard 1/4" guitar input for direct access to amp/speaker cabinet modeling sections
- 65W + 65W/ 2x12" stereo configuration
*Requires optional GK-2A Divided Pickup.